Yes girls, really. If you’re one of them ladies (like me) that have been *cough* ~blessed~ with the petite bust, you might want to seriously consider this.
I have been researching different breast enlargement possibilities for a compilation of probably over 1000 hours. I’m not too fond of the plastic surgery option (Although physically appealing, the price, the pain, the side-effects, and the fact that you have to change them every 10-15 years isn’t.) They recently came out with the costly stem-cell breast enlargement surgery, but they only bring you up 1-2 cups…and you can also achieve this naturally! Keep reading.
First off, my story. I’ve always been small-busted, and after breastfeeding well… we all know what happens. Beany Nipples. Lovely.
Secondly, let me state that I am no doctor, and that I am simply sharing my researches and personal results. Always contact your doctor if you have any health concerns, if you are breastfeeding, or have any questions. Always read the labels to make sure the herbs will be right for you.
Natural breast-enlargement can be achieved with regular breast massages and natural herbal supplements containing Phyto-Estrogens (estrogen naturally found in plants). Really, it’s that simple. I compiled many information from all over the web of women that have tried, and achieved, 1-2 cup size enlargement with this natural method. I decided to give it a try half a month ago, and i’ve already grown half a cup (AND I have to admit that I not been consistent with my massages and supplements) Let me give you the information on what I’ve been doing and what worked for me, as well as positive results to many women out there.
What I‘ve been doing
You can enlarge your bust size by about 1 cup (I’m already half-way there! :D) by massing your breasts twice a day. Rub your palms together to create warmth, place them on your breasts and rotate them towards the middle of your chest. Your rotations should last 2 seconds, and do them for about 15 minutes, or 300 rotations.
I also found that massaging the sides, upper and lower tissues independently in addition to the full breast rotations have been very beneficial. Always rotate TOWARDS the middle of your body. I am not sure if this is true, but apparently rotating towards the outside decreases your breast size.
I take fenugreek capsules 2-3 times daily. “Fenugreek triggers breast growth in two ways: by mimicking the effects of estrogen and by stimulating the production of prolactin. Both of these hormones are crucial to the development of the breasts. Fenugreek safely and naturally stimulates tissue growth resulting in bigger, firmer, and fuller breasts.1”
I found that fenugreek also changed the smell of my body odor to a sweeter smell. Not complaining! :)
Lastly, I drink Fennel seed tea as often as I feel like it, usually once or twice daily, or every two days. Fennel seeds have been proven estrogen level-boosters. You can also use fennel seeds in cooking.
These three combined have brought me half a cup size in half a month. Note that taking the herbal supplements alone will probably not increase your breast size, since massaging your breasts increases blow flow to it’s tissues and seems to be crucial to achieve any results. When you buy your herbs, make sure they are good quality herbs, preferably organic. Check out your local organic food store!
My Tips to You
- Be patient! Results won’t show overnight. Many women give up because they do not see results after 2-3 weeks, sometimes ever after a month. Keep going, never give up. Give yourself 2-3 months.
- I cannot guarantee that this will work for everyone, but it worked for me. Fenugreek capsules cost me 12$. Fennel seeds are very cheap. Massaging is free! Is it worth a try? Definitively.
- Once you have achieved your desire cup size, keep going for 2-3 months to make your results last – or never stop! Massaging your breasts is healthy and recommended for every woman.
- Do not switch herbs often. Stay constant for a minimum of two months, and then try something else if you feel what you have been using doesn’t work for you.
Other Herbs and Foods Recommended for Breast Enhancement
I have not used these herbs, but many sources claim them to be very beneficial in natural breast growth.
- Red Clover
- Saw Palmetto
- Wild Yam
- Flax Seeds
- Soy Beans (beware of GMOs! Always buy organic!)I will be posting an update of my results later on.Have you tried any natural breast enhancement techniques? What are your results? What did you use? What do you think of them? Let me know!
Happy breast-growing to all! :)